Sorry this is a day late, but I wasn't sure how to do this assignment since we don't really do any peer response here at the incubator. Thinking about it though, Erin and I review each others work. The instructions that we edited for Choosy Kids a few weeks ago were done separately and then we got together to compare notes. Then, today I asked Erin for some help thinking up questions that I can ask Trev for the press release I am writing. Erin just wrote an email to send out to the tenants letting them know that we are here and she had me look over it. So I guess we do have a little bit of peer response going on.
It's nice to have somebody that can look over your documents when you are finished or help you if you need any help. Since people come to us to do that for them, I think it is good to have two people here so the document can be checked by different eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment