Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Midterm Self-Assessment
This internship has showed me a lot about myself. I used to be so worried that I would not have enough skills to edit documents or write for other people. I have realized that if I take my time I'm not as bad of an editor as I thought. I've started to read over documents at least three times to make sure I caught all the errors. This is something I never used to do. I think since I am working for actual companies and not my teachers, I feel like everything has to be perfect. Of course I still need to improve a lot, but it's nice to know that I can do the job well enough. I have been able to practice my writing here as well. I still have a hard time expanding on my ideas, but I'm working on it. I wrote my first piece for Trev last week and I am just waiting on his response to see how well I did. I'm also glad that I am able to build up my portfolio. I actually have material I can show to employers. This class has been very beneficial for my experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment